Crosby Pure Ebony Bridge Pins with Abalone Dot Inlay for 6 & 12 String Acoustic Guitar
Add clarity, tone, sustain and volume to your acoustic guitar with our Pure Ebony Bridge Pins. Made from genuine African ebony with abalone inlay, our bridge pins offer an easy and affordable way to improve your guitar tone.
- IMPROVED TONE - Our slotted pins can add clarity, tone, sustain and volume to your acoustic guitar, while the finely crafted abalone inlay will upgrade the appearance of your bridge.
- FITS MOST GUITARS - The standard 1T pegs fit most guitars including; Martin, Taylor, Gibson, Fender, Guild, Takamine, Yamaha and more; If the pins are too big, simply sand them down until they fit.
- EASY TO REMOVE - Compared to low profile pins, our Pure Ebony Bridge Pins feature a pronounced collar for easy removal.
- MADE TO LAST - Unlike plastic bridge pins, our handmade African black ebony pins won't easily break or deform, making them a great gift for any guitar player.
- ENHANCE SOUND - Compared to plastic, bone and metal pins, wood can help tame guitars with too much treble, producing a more even tone that guitarists desire.
- Length: 30.5mm
- Shank diameter: 5.3mm
- Head diameter: 8mm
- String slot: 2mm
- Bottom diameter: 4mm
- Taper: 3 degrees
*Since our bridge pins are handmade, there can be a variation in size of plus or minus 0.5mm.
Be sure to measure your current bridge pins to ensure that our Pure Ebony Bridge Pins will fit your guitar. If the pins are too big for your bridge, gently sand them down until they fit.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 30 days.