Crosby Pure Bone Bridge Pins with Abalone Dot Inlay for 6 & 12 String Acoustic Guitar
Add clarity, tone, sustain and volume to your acoustic guitar with our Pure Bone Bridge Pins. Made from genuine ox bone with abalone inlay, our bridge pins offer an easy and affordable way to improve your guitar tone.
- IMPROVE TONE - Our slotted pins can add clarity, tone, sustain and volume to your acoustic guitar, while the finely crafted abalone inlay will upgrade the appearance of your bridge
- FITS MOST GUITARS - The standard pegs fit most guitars including; Martin, Taylor, Gibson, Fender, Guild, Takamine, Yamaha and more; If the pins are too big, simply sand them down until they fit
- EASY TO REMOVE - Compared to low profile pins, our Pure Bone Bridge Pins feature a pronounced collar for easy removal
- MADE TO LAST - Unlike plastic bridge pins, our handmade white ox bone pins won't easily break or deform, making them a great gift for any guitar player
- ENHANCE SOUND - Compared to plastic and metal pins, bone can enhance low and mid tones, while adding sparkling highs, producing a more even tone that guitarists desire
- Length: 30.5mm
- Shank diameter: 5.3mm
- Head diameter: 8mm
- String slot: 2mm
- Bottom diameter: 4mm
- Taper: 3 degrees
*Since our bridge pins are handmade, there can be a variation in size of plus or minus 0.5mm.
Be sure to measure your current bridge pins to ensure that our Pure Bone Bridge Pins will fit your guitar. If the pins are too big for your bridge, gently sand them down until they fit.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 30 days.