Crosby Solderless Pedalboard Cable Kit - No Cable Stripping Required, 3 Metres of Cable & 10 Gold Tip Connectors with Magnetic Screws & Screwdriver Make 5 DIY Custom Patch Cables
Your pedalboard is as unique as your playing style. That’s why we made a Solderless Pedalboard Cable Kit that allows you to easily customize the length of 5 patch cables. Building your pedalboard and guitar tone has never been so easy!
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - Quickly cut your desired cable length with scissors and connect the ¼ inch jacks using the magnetic screws and screwdriver provided; no cable stripping required.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - Tailor the length of 5 low profile patch cables with 3 metres of cable and 10 right angle solder-free connectors; our versatile kit can also make straight cables by simply leaving the connector caps off.
- SUPERIOR TONE - Shielded oxygen-free copper cable provides low capacitance for pure audio signal transparency and low noise while preventing electronic interference.
- BUILT TO LAST - The simple yet rugged design is made to withstand abuse on stage or in the studio, while the stylish gold tipped connectors resist corrosion.
- MULTIPURPOSE - Our professional solderless patch cords are perfect for bass and electric guitar pedal boards, amps, rack effects, switcher pedals and more.
Cable width measures 4mm. Connector cap measures 10mm x 12mm. Kit includes 10 connectors, 3m of cable and 1 magnetic screwdriver.
1. Cut desired cable length using scissors or hobby knife. Be sure to cut the cable straight and not at an angle.
2. Remove screw on the connector cap, detach cap and firmly insert the cable. To make straight cables, simply leave the connector caps off.
3. Replace the connector cap and tightly refasten the screw. Test each cable individually before wiring up your pedalboard.
If a cable is not working or there's a loss of tone or volume, tighten the screw as firmly as possible until a connection is made. If that doesn't work, try backing the screw off a little. If there's still no connection, make sure the cable is cut straight and firmly inserted into the connector.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 30 days.