The Solderless Pedalboard Cable Kit - 2 Pack of Gold Tip Connectors with Magnetic Screws for Guitar Effects & Pedal Board
Your pedal board is as unique as your playing style. That’s why we made a Solderless Pedalboard Cable Kit that allows you to easily customize the length of one patch cable. Building your pedal board and guitar tone has never been so easy!
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - Quickly cut your desired cable length with scissors and connect the 1/4" jacks using the magnetic screws and screwdriver. No cable stripping required.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - Tailor the length of 1 low profile patch cable using the 3m of cable sold separately. To make a straight cable, simply leave the connector caps off.
- SUPERIOR TONE - Gold tipped patch cables resist corrosion and provide low capacitance for pure signal transparency.
- BUILT TO LAST - Simple yet rugged design to withstand abuse on stage or in the studio.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we'll refund your money no questions asked within 30 days. Crosby is a proud Canadian company.
1. Cut desired cable length using scissors or exacto knife. Be sure to cut the cable straight and not on an angle.
2. Remove screw on the connector cap, detach cap and firmly insert the cable. To make straight cables, simply leave the connector caps off.
3. Replace the connector cap and tightly refasten the screw. Test each cable individually before wiring up your pedalboard.
If a cable is not working, there's a loss of tone or volume, tighten the screw as firmly as possible until a connection is made. If that doesn't work, try backing the screw off a little. If there's still no connection, make sure the cable is cut straight and firmly inserted into the connector.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 30 days.